Monday, May 11, 2009

Thanks, Nola...

She heard me, all the way from Tasmania, pissing and moaning about all the rain...

This blogging friend that I affectionately call my Tasmaniac... One of the funniest women I read... who doesn't even realize how funny she is...

She, once again, brought a bright spot into my gray cloudy day with this picture in an e-mail.

You all need to go check Nola out if you don't already know her. I promise she's worth the trip.

Thank you, Nola, my gorgeous hornbag Tassie friend.

10 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Already know her. She is a hoot!!!
(double check your last link)

Nola said...

Jeeezzzzzz.....thanks for that:)!!!
You have made me blush! But I DO like a good chuckle:)
You know...this blogging stuff is great isn't it? I talk about you to Ricky like we have met and are old friends. Likewise with some other blogger friends. It is a total community of like minded people and I LOVE it!!!
Has the rain stopped yet???? lol

Robynn's Ravings said...

LOVE the picture. She sounds right up my alley.

Hey Nola....I know just what you mean. I have about ten friends I talk about as if they all live on my block. They seem such a part of my life. I'm poppin' over.

joanne said...

great stuff..this blog thing. Hi Nola, 'waving my hand' all the way to Tasmaniac, whoops I mean Tasmania. Know her, love her. You too RDW..;p

Shelby said...

thanks for the smiles this morning!

Lonicera said...

To all who don't know Nola: check her posts for the one about the lime spider... NOW!
Caroline

Alice said...

How cute!!

Aleta said...

I'm going to check it out. I love when bloggers recommend a site to visit! Loved the picture. Hehe

Mary Ellen said...

You're right - Nola is well worth visiting. She has a great sense of the absurd, which I love, and a great attitude.

Hope you are feeling cheerier!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Cute cartoon. But still like the snarking (did I spell that right?) better!

Hallie