Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...


For me, there is nothing much better than getting home...

To these two smiling faces.

To my own bed.

To home cooking.

To my life out of a moving truck.

Back to the red dirt.

Back to my blogging friends.

Thank you for your travel prayers and all the wishes for me to get over this dang cold.

Thank you for checking up on me.

Thank you all for your patience and know that I will have stories and pictures to share with you as soon as my brain starts functioning again.

I missed all of you and I'm so glad I'm home again.

More to come...

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Good to see you are back and hope you are enjoying your own bed.

Twisted Fencepost said...

I'll bet the cute little doggies are glad you're back home, too!!
Sleep well in your own bed made for you!

Debbie said...

"There's no place like home"

Glad that you are home safely.

God Bless~
Debbie

kimmy said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Kimmy

Lisa said...

Was starting to worry a little bit about you, glad to see all is well. Can't wait to see what pictures you post.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Glad you are home safe and feeling better! YOU have been missed!

Nola said...

Welcome back!! Love those dogs...so damn cute!! Must be the day for blog dogs...I have mine on my post too...lol

joanne said...

So glad you are home safely and I can't wait to hear more. Have a good weekend and get rested up...we missed you.

GingerJar said...

Glad you are feeling better. Rest up from your trip...that was a far piece to go.

Tipper said...

Theres no place like home-is sooo true!