Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Color Your Life...

I thought this was very interesting, so I lifted it from JoJo's site, who lifted it from Marci's site.

I thought it was very interesting that they got these results in only 5 questions. Shoot, it takes me more questions than that to get myself out of bed in the morning, or occasionally after noon.

1. Am I really still alive?

2. Do I want to be alive today?

3. How long is it going to take me to find something next to my bed to throw on so I won't be running to the bathroom in my mostly nekkididitty... since there are 5 other people in the house, most of whom have no desire to see me in all my glory...?

4. I'm up but am I moving yet?

5. Yessss... I'm ambulating towards the bathroom with only a minor tilt or two into the wall or door facing...

6. Make sure the seat is down. (God I hate that! There are more women than men in the house so they should put the damn seat down.)

7. Lean on the counter at the sink to brush the teeth. About now is when my eyes are unsticking and beginning to open slowly but surely.

8. I don't know if there is hope for what I'm seeing through the narrow openings in my eyes.

9. Turn on the tub. If there is anything to make you feel like a human being again it is a nice warm bath, sometimes with bubbles and sometimes.... alone...

10. Step into the tub, then sit and lean back. If the water isn't quite right, I can adjust it with my toes. I can also pick up pencils with my toes and pinch a plug out of you with my toes if you aggravate me. I lay back in the warm water long enought to get my hair good and wet, sit up and shampoo and it feels so good and miracle of miracles, the brain starts awakening and the brain and the body begin to get in tempo one more time... And I know, just know that I've got another day to look forward to once again. So check out and see what color you might be. Enjoy!




You Color Your Life With Intense Warmthand see



You are a down to earth, stable person. You can be relied on.

You enjoy the outdoors. There's something about being in nature that makes you feel really blissful.



While you are responsible, you aren't boring. You have a lot of flair and style.

You enjoy creative projects of all sorts. You're a very visual person.


13 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

if I were to get neck deep in the lovely HOT bath I do believe I would go right back to sleep... I am a classic tub sleeper...Hell I have even been known to STAND up in the shower and fall asleep...sigh I do love my sleep...

darsden said...

That was a lovely post, twice stolen ;-) one of my first post was something to do with the bottom portion..think I was like water or something...(where are my memory pills) Have a safe travel day and hope the weather is beautiful for you, it is here. Finally!

Caution/Lisa said...

We just opened our ancient hot tub. I do understand the lure of the tub thing.

Hey, it said I'm energetic. But how do you get to be energetic when you're asleep in a hot tub?

Anonymous said...

A bath puts me to sleep, I have to take a shower to wake up - waking up is a rather slow and grumpy process around here. None of us are morning people.

darsden said...

Coming back in to feed off Karen's line... I take a shower and wash my hair, then I take a nice long bubble bath. Oh, I thought I heard somebody ask for all that ;-)

Debbie said...

Nope. Lots of coffee then shower. Only way for me.

The color thing had me all wrong. I must not have been honest or didn't think straight :)

Mary Ellen said...

No way would a hot, steamy bath wake me up - I need a shower for that - but it sounds great the way you describe it!

Elenka said...

I'm the same as you !

joanne said...

I love your 'color.' It suits you well. No baths here, I need a shower for a wake up. But the rest of the list sounds pretty normal to me... j)

Tipper said...

Your color seems to suit you!

Nola said...

Your colour suits you really well!! I got my big toe stuck in the tap once:)

Nola said...

That Ed's a funny fella!!!! I believe a few bloggers are having problems with Ed:) I wish I had that much spare time in my day!!

kim-d said...

Okay, I know this is terribly wrong of me, but I couldn't get past the wondering about...if "most" people in your house don't want to see you in all your nekkididitty glory, who are the ones who do? Enquiring minds want to know. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, Helen, how ya doing! Long time, huh? I have really been missing the blog world and commenting, so today is the day! Thanks for the laugh...the sideways bumping into walls on the way to the bathroom? I SO relate. :)