Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thanks, Tipper!!



Tipper, over at Blind Pig And The Acorn who won the Hoochie MaMa Wahoo jewelry, was nice enough to send some photos wearing the necklace a couple of different ways.

She feels like the photos were kinda dorky, but she was kind enough to send them on anyway. I thought they were pretty darn good, but I don't much like to have pictures taken of myself and think that all the photos of me look pretty dorky, too.

Anyway, thank you Tip for being kind enough to share, despite your hesitations.

I had asked her if I could quote from her e-mail and she said I could, but I decided the smile in the third photo said plenty enough.



I think you look pretty great.




10 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I think she looks great. I'm wearing my earrings today, but you're not getting my picture, even if I do look gorgeous in them!

Nola said...

The necklace looks fantastic...and Tipper looks beautiful:)

darsden said...

Congrats again on winning Tipper. It looks marvelous and so do you. Thanks for sharing.

farmlady said...

Congratulations Tipper! Lovely jewels and great pictures. I would not be so brave. Something happens after 60. All of a sudden you not the person you were before. You're a stranger in the mirror..., or you look like your Mama.It's scary!

Staci said...

She does look great in that jewelry! And the jewelry looks great on her!

I'm checking into that game - I usually go with a friend who has season tickets. I'll have to see if she has one available - hope she does!

darsden said...

How rude of me Helen, beautiful job done by you and was very nice of you to have the contest.

joanne said...

absolutely beautiful..both the jewelry and Tipper...thanks for sharing!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

she looks great and the prize looks fantastic on her!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!

Tipper said...

I'm still loving my Hoochie Momma Set-and after reading all the nice comments-I'm smiling even bigger! Thank you again Helen for your beautiful generosity!!!

Lisa said...

I think she looks GREAT too. And I think she was really sweet to send the pitures. The jewelry is so pretty...you did a great job on it as well.