Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Family Matters...

I love my family. I have three brothers and one sister that is living. It seems like I never have enough visiting time with any of them. My middle brother has been here since Friday on a visit and we have been spending some quality time together. Been out to eat a couple of times, celebrated his birthday (68th for all those who want to know), been to visit his youngest daughter at the farmer's market and generally just spend time talking or not. Somehow even not talking is comforting at times, so it hasn't bothered me to give up my beloved lap top to Bro to do his thing, to read instead of writing to all you all, to have no excuse not to go weed or mow the yard or fix the flat on the riding mower or fix the gas weed-eater.... nope, no bother to me... Well, I'll be back soon, Bro just got up and he will be ready to read as soon as he gets some caffeine and a smoke out on the porch. Don't give up on me... there are still a few flashes of brilliance to share with the world. I'm going to enjoy my Bro for another day or two...

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

A margarita and a branch to bite out sounds great as an anesthetic. I hurt so much I don't even know if I need anything to help!

Enjoy your bro -family time is priceless!

Hallie :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I may have STARTED when I was 14, but I didn't get knocked up until the ripe old age of 19!!

Hallie :)