Thank you, Sylvia, for helping me out with a blog subject. I’ve been blank because of trying to get my head together for a move, but I needed and wanted to put up a new post and get Bro’s mug off the screen…
1. Respond and re-work: Answer these questions on your blog. Replace one question you dislike with one of your own invention, and add another question of your own.
2. Tag some friends to play along!
1. What's your favorite article of clothing? My tank top tees.
2. Who was the last person you hugged? My Cousin when we visited her on Thursday.
3. What's your favorite dinner? Steak and a baked potato
4. What's the last thing you bought? A new pink mouse for the computer
5. How's your head feeling right now? A little dizzy/light headed
6. What's your favorite weather? Clear and cool
7. What is your least favorite season? winter
8. What's in your purse? I don’t carry a purse as a rule. Pockets work for me and I don’t forget to take them home.
9. Say something to the person who tagged you. DocSly, I hope to meet you some day. Maybe at a ballpark for a baseball game.
10. What is your favorite dessert? Peach cobbler and BlueBell Vanilla ice cream
11. What did you want to become as a child? A Cowboy
12. What do you want to be now? a traveler
13. What is your favorite song? The Lord's Prayer
14. What is your favorite country/state? U.S.A. and Oklahoma
15. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go? Hawaii
16. What are my most challenging goals right now? preparing to move. Big GROAN…
17. What is your five-year plan? learning to quilt
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball in life, golf or college football on t.v.
19. What show would you be a cast member of? The Closer
20. What is your most prized possession? my family
21. Name a favorite childhood memory. Horseback riding in Tennessee at family reunions.
22. What is your favorite movie? LadyHawke
23. What is your favorite quote? If wishes were horses even beggars would ride.
24. What is your favorite book? The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
25. What sport would you compare your life to at this time? Ping pong.