Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well, Crap...

All of a sudden it's Saturday. I'm not real sure where this week went. I drove with my Bro to help him move. We did a one day thing and I am totally trashed, both yesterday and today. We drove on Thursday, packed up stuff, loaded my little Ranger and a 5X8 trailer, then drove back home in the same day. Got home about 9:30 p.m. When I was able to drag myself out of the bed yesterday, we got my truck and the trailer unloaded and today I can hardly move. It's not so much that I'm hurting, it's just pure wrung-out exhaustion, a classic fibro whopped-out tard (Okie for really tired). I'll be back to my sparkling self tomorrow, I hope. It would have helped if OU hadn't gotten their butts beaten by Texas. What a groaner of a game to top a groaner of a week....

6 comments:

Nola said...

Wopped out tard!!...love it:) Could you do a post with some more okie slang in it for me? I would love to use some of that here and they wouldn't have a clue what I'm talking about!! lol

Twisted Fencepost said...

Ha, whopped out tard! I say "tard" all the time.
Hope tomorrow you are back up to speed!

fishing guy said...

RDW: You have to admit that OSU put up a great fight until that fake punt. Texas always plays you tough.
Thanks for the comments.

GingerJar said...

Yup...I do tard a lot! Oh and toe sack...(tow sack???) no body knows what I mean. Oh, and I described a peg-tub as wollered out and the hispanic nurse relieving me had me repeat it like a hundred times while he laughed his ass off trying to figure out what I meant. Somehow these people think I HAVE AN ACCENT. One of the little hispanic aides innocently asked me if my momma spoke hillbilly too! I laughed till I cried!

Rick said...

There you go... using that naughty word. The new SIL is a big OU fan - of course. Texas beat OU on his wedding day. So, something good came out of Oct. 11th for him.

The doodle looks good here.

Lisa J said...

Well Saturday was very disappointing for me too my friend. I just can't hardly stand getting beat by Texas, almost anyone else is easier to take than Texas. But we can't control the game. Watch for a new kid named Austin Box, he is from Enid. His daddy is a big time high flalutent lawyer, and his momma is a high school counselor. Pretty nice people, well she is, he is a lawyer you know, enough said. (just kidding... a little!) Hope this week is better than your last one. Mine is busy busy busy, but not as hard as yours. Take it easy ok. Let's pray this Saturday goes better!