Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Want To Go Eat Here…

The next time I go back to Ft. Worth for a visit.  This is a new restaurant about 4 blocks from Ben and Diane’s home. 

I’m posting the picture of the restaurant because you know my weird since of humor… and there has been no photo shopping done to this photo.  As Ree would say it is SOOC.   Enjoy this little snippet and feel free to copy and share if you so desire.

 

 

Pho King Way 001

 

I love odd signs and names of business.  Makes me smile and even occasionally laugh out loud.

6 comments:

Tatersmama said...

Sad to say, but here in my town there is no No Pho King Way... ;)

I'm a bit of a junkie myself when it comes to odd names and funny signs! I think it stems from starting kindergarden with a girl named Daisy Potts and then satrting Rainbow Girls with a girl named Bunny Seiman...

Terry said...

Howdy Helen
Oh my !
Hubby and I have a weird hobby that is perfectly normal to us .
For years we have stopped to take pictures of signs with odd or unusual names :)
Thanks for sharing this one I have never heard of it !
You'll have to read my blog post before I remove it .
Hubby has begun to read my blog and tonights post involved him :)
Take care my friend
Until next time
Happy Trails

Tina said...

oh man..oh so many innuendos that I cannot type (I types and erased several)...god one.

xxxooo

Reddirt Woman said...

Katie...ROTFLMAO!!! I love odd names, too. We are sisters for sure!
Love you!

Terry I'm abit late but will head there after I drop a comment or two. And my soul sister when we meet one of these days, and we will meet, we will have to go hunt for fun signs.

Tina I know what you mean...:-P

Nola said...

No Pho King Way would I eat there!!!! lol lol

Anonymous said...

Gpy l vef p xxx, sex. Rhg a, hox whwnpe|wnr dluxqvu j su gd.